I run groups and one-to-one sessions for children and adolescents with social, emotional and behavioural issues.
- The atmosphere in my garden art hut is always lively and comforting.
- Bright and vibrant art work is the perfect way to celebrate difference.
- The groups help children and adolescents to feel empowered together.
- My activities encourage co-operation and trust.
- Worries are shared and solutions offered in new imaginative ways.
- I hope that everyone leaves my sessions feeling lighter and brighter.
I am based in Epsom, Surrey, and hold my groups in a specially designed garden room.
Thank you to Caroline Blunt for taking the beautiful photographs of our art work.